A mobile Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) testing site will be stationed at Lake Zurich High School on Sunday, July 12th, 2020. The testing site is in response to multiple cases of COVID-19 identified amongst Lake Zurich High School student athletes and other community members. The testing site will be run and managed by the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH).“Time is of the essence. We are recommending that any Lake Zurich community members who may have been exposed, regardless of age, get tested,” said Dr. Sana Ahmed, Medical Epidemiologist at the Lake County Health Department. “This will help us identify positive cases and slow the spread of COVID-19 in the community.”The mobile testing site, located at Lake Zurich High School’s Performing Arts Center parking lot (300 Church St., Lake Zurich), will be open Sunday, July 12 from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. The mobile testing site will return on Sunday, July 19th to provide additional testing. The IDPH administers the tests, and results are provided by phone in 4 to 7 days.
Location: Lake Zurich High School, Performing Arts Center Parking Lot300 Church Street, Lake Zurich, IL
Dates & Hours:
Sunday, July 12th, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.Sunday, July 19th, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Who Can Get Tested?
- This testing is available for anyone.
- Anyone who thinks they may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or anyone who is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 should be tested.
Free - there is no charge for the test.
What Should I Bring?
- You must provide your name and phone number in order to receive results.
- Photo identification and proof of insurance are helpful, but not required.
How and When Will I Get My Test Results?
- You will be called by phone with the test results whether positive or negative. Test results cannot be left on voicemail. Please answer your phone even if the number is unknown or is marked as potential spam by your carrier.
- Test results may take 4-7 days.